There are numerous Indian restaurants scattered all over the world. However, whether you are new to Indian cuisine or a curry connoisseur, finding the best Indian restaurants can be challenging. In this article, I showcase the ten best Indian restaurants in Orlando in 2023.
Indian Restaurants in Orlando: Top 10
These are the top-rated Indian restaurants you can find in Orlando:
1. Tabla Restaurant
Tabla Restaurant is a restaurant in Orland that serves Indian delicacies. Also, this restaurant serves Chinese and Thai dishes. Tabla Restaurant hosts about 200 visitors in its extravagant ballroom.
- Location: 5827 Caravan Ct, Orlando, FL 32819-7901
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm, 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Popular Dishes: Best Chicken Tikka and Garlic Naan, Delicious Indo Chinese Andaman, and Homemade cassata
Sanaa ranks second among the ten best Indian restaurants in Orlando. This restaurant offers a range from slowly cooked meat to a dozen vegetarian options and to, salads, etc. You can watch animals like giraffes, cranes, zebras, gazelle, and ostriches at Sanaa while eating your sumptuous Indian dishes.
- Location: 3701 Osceola Pkwy, Animal Kingdom Resort, Orlando, FL 32830-8445
- Timing: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- Famous Dishes: breast of duck, lamb shanks, butter chicken, grilled Beef & Chicken
3. Aashirwad Indian Food and Bar
Aashirwad Indian Food and Bar is well-known as one of the most low-budget restaurants in Orlando that offer delicious Indian food. This restaurant features an excellent dining menu that combines modern cooking skills, exotic Indian ingredients, and stylish presentation. Also, Aashirwad Indian Food and Bar offers a cocktail bar for customers who want a good drink while eating.
- Address: 7000 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32819
- Opening: 11:30 am–2:30 pm, 5:30–10:30 pm
- Famous Dishes: mango lassi, lamb with rice, chicken lollipops, and the salmon special
4. Saffron Indian Cuisine
Saffron Indian Cuisine ranks fourth among the ten best Indian restaurants in Orlando. This restaurant offers Indian dishes in an atmosphere of music with a tapestry of gorgeous textures. Saffron Indian Cuisine offers dishes like Masala chai, a meal of kabobs, Ghost dum biriyani, etc.
- Address: 7724 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819-5114
- Opening Hours: 1:30 am – 2:30 pm- 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Popular Dishes: Mango Lassi, Chicken vindaloo, Lamb korma
5. Flavors of India
Flavors of India is another Indian restaurant in Orlando. This restaurant offers Indian dishes, including shrimp masala, samosas, Gulab Jamun, etc. Also, Flavors of India features a shopping spree.
- Address: 11701 International Drive, Ste 310, Orchid Bay, Orlando, FL 32821-7370
- Timing: 11:00 AM – 10:30 PM
- Popular Dishes: Chicken Mango chicken tikka masala, chicken Samosas
6. Ahmed Indian Restaurant OBT
Ahmed Indian Restaurant OBT also appears among the ten best Indian restaurants in Orlando. This restaurant offers a sumptuous buffet that is very affordable. Ahmed Indian Restaurant OBT provides a lunch buffet from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm from Sunday to Sunday.
- Address: 11301 S Orange Blossom Trail #104, Orlando, FL 32837
- Timing: 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Popular dishes: Tandoori Chicken, Butter Chicken, Aloo Palak, Onion Pakora, Kheer
7. Bombay Café
Bombay Café offers yummy South Indian dishes in Orlando. This Café’s dishes include steamed rice, lentil patty, dosa, idli, etc. Bombay Café also offers rice crepes with chole batura or spiced potato filling. This Café serves vegetarian Indian dishes.
- Address: 6215 S Orange Blossom Trl, Orlando, FL 32809
- Phone: 407-240-5151
8. Golden Dynasty
Golden Dynasty ranks eighth position among the best Indian restaurants in Orlando. This restaurant offers takeout, delivery, and dine-in services. Golden Dynasty serves a mix of Indian and Chinese cuisine. Some of the Golden Dynasty’s dishes are kabobs and meats from the tandoori grill, rice, bread, biryani, etc. Golden Dynasty serves an Indian menu with a mix of Pakistani meals.
- Address: 11981 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836
- Phone: 407-851-2090
9. Indian Hut
Indian Hut offers delicious Indian cooking. This restaurant uses traditional herbs and spices to season its Indian dishes. Indian Hut’s menu includes dry chili paneer, naans, dosas, biryanis, etc. Indian Hut’s dry chili paneer is an Indian cheese cooked in Indo-Chinese style with peppers, chilies, and shrimp vindaloo.
- Address: 4642 S Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32811
- Phone: 407-730-8800
10. New Punjab Indian Restaurant
New Punjab appears last on the ten top Indian restaurants in Orlando. This restaurant serves hot, fresh, and yummy rice, grilled items, and curries. Also, New Punjab Indian Restaurant serves a few vegan options. These vegan options come with free fragrant basmati rice and sides, including chutneys and papadam.
- Address: 7451 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
- Timings: 11:30 am to 11:00 pm every day
- Phone: 407-352-7887
Indian cuisine varies depending on the region or country. There are numerous Indian restaurants found all over Orlando. In the above article, I highlighted the ten best Indian restaurants in Orlando. These restaurants showcase homemade Indian cuisines and other varieties.