Oregon is one of the top-rated places where you can try fun and exciting activities like biking, hiking, or camping. This place is famous for its mild temperatures and gray skies, which attract tourists yearly. In this article, I list the ten top-rated amusement parks in Oregon to visit and try out fun and exciting activities.
Oregon: Top-Rated Amusement Parks
Below here are the ten best amusement parks in Oregon:
1. Oaks Amusement Park
Oaks Amusement Park is one of the earliest waterparks in the United States of America. This park features seasonal attractions, adventurous rides, and picnic grounds. Oaks Amusement Park also features the Looping Thunder coaster, Tilt-A-Whirl, Scrambler, The Scream’n Eagle, etc.
- Location: 7805 SE Oaks Park Way, Portland, Oregon
- Timings: Closed on Monday, 12:00- 9:00 pm on Tuesday- Thursday, 12:00-10:00 pm on Friday & Saturday, 12:00-7:00 pm on Sunday
2. North Clackamas Aquatic Park
North Clackamas Aquatic Park ranks second among the ten top-rated amusement parks in Oregon. This park features a 400,000-gallon wave swimming pool, a 29-rock climbing wall, three water slides, and 13-foot diving well. Also, North Clackamas Aquatic Park features aquatic fitness classes, swimming in the lakes, and playing in the fountains.
- Location: 7300 SE Harmony Rd, Milwaukie, Oregon
- Timings: 12:00- 4:00 pm (On Saturday and Sunday- 12:00- 6:00 pm)
- Phone No.: +1 503-557-7873
3. Enchanted Forest
Enchanted Forest is an amusement park in Salem, Oregon. This park includes districts like English Village, Tofteville, and Mining Town. Enchanted Forest is popular among kids. This park features an Ice Mountain Bobsled roller coaster, a prominent timber log ride, The Challenge of Mondor, a haunted house, etc.
- Location: 8462 Enchanted Way SE, Turner, Oregon
- Timings: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Phone No.: +1 503-371-4242
4. Lively Park
Lively Park also ranks among the ten best amusement parks in Oregon. This park features sand volleyball, an 8,000-square-foot playground, picnic areas, and nature trails. Also, Lively Park features kiddie pools, a lap pool, water slides, a wave pool, and a whirlpool spa.
- Location: 6100 Thurston Rd, Springfield, Oregon
- Timings: 6:30 am – 8:00 pm (On Saturday- 1:00-8:00 pm, Sunday- 1:00-5:00 pm)
- Phone No.: +1 541-736-4244
5. Evergreen Wings and Waves Waterpark
Evergreen Wings and Waves Waterpark is part of the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum. This park features rides, water pools, and speed slides. Also, Evergreen Wings and Waves Waterpark features a museum and a vortex pool.
- Location: 460 NE Captain Michael King Smith Way, McMinnville, Oregon
- Phone No.: +1 503-687-3390
- Timings: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
6. Prehistoric Gardens
Prehistoric Gardens also appears among the ten top-rated amusement parks in Oregon. This park has loads of attractions for adults and kids. You can tour various animals, sculptures, and many others at Prehistoric Gardens.
- Contact No.: 1-541-247-7526
- Email: [email protected]
7. Mt. Hood Adventure Park
Mt. Hood Adventure Park is an amusement park in Skibowl, Oregon. This park features 65 runs total, 34 fully lit night runs, and a vertical drop of 1,500. Mt. Hood Adventure Park offers snow riders 960 acres in the Mt. Hood National Forest. Other attractions at Mt. Hood Adventure Park include Freefall Bungee Jumping, the Malibu Raceway, Northwest only 1/2 mile dual Alpine Slide, etc.
8. Bullwinkle’s Entertainment
Bullwinkle’s Entertainment ranks eighth among the ten top-rated amusement parks in Oregon. This park is a 6-acre amusement park with many attractions for residents and tourists. Bullwinkle’s Entertainment’s interests include Soaring Eagle Zip-Line, XD Dark Ride, Kidopolis Playland, Two-Story Arcade,16 Lane Bowling Center, Go-Karts, Lazer Tag, Bumper Boats, Miniature Golf, etc. Also, Bullwinkle’s Entertainment offers Entertainment and delicious food for all ages.
9. Reedville Creek Skate Park
Reedville Creek Skate Park is an amusement park in Hillsboro, Oregon. This park features rails, a fun box, a picnic table, and stairs. Reedville Creek Skate Park is a 9.6-acre park with two tennis courts, a soccer field, a softball field, and two basketball courts.
- Address: 953 SE Maple Street, Hillsboro, OR 97123
- Phone: 503-681-6127
- Opening Hours: Monday through Friday: 5:30 am to 9:30 pm; Saturday: 7 am to 5:30 pm; Sunday: 8 am to 5:30 pm
10. Shute Park Aquatic & Recreation Center
Shute Park Aquatic & Recreation Center also falls among the top-rated amusement parks in Oregon. This park is an indoor and outdoor amusement park. Shute Park Aquatic & Recreation Center features a wading pool, classroom space, a weight room, and a spa.
Oregon has numerous fun places to spend holidays, field trips, and many others. You can go through this article carefully to see the top amusement parks in Oregon and make your choice. These amusement parks are suitable for children and adults.