Las Vegas Strip boasts diverse restaurants serving a wide array of cuisines, including Italian. However, this article explores the ten top Italian restaurants on Las Vegas Strip. These restaurants provide an unforgettable culinary journey. Read down carefully and get informed.
Italian Restaurants on Las Vegas Strip
Here are the top restaurants in Las Vegas Strip well-known for providing exceptional Italian cuisine:
Cipriani at Wynn Plaza is where Italian tradition meets Vegas glamour. As a fourth-generation restaurant, Cipriani serves dishes like Carpaccio alla Cipriani and baked tagliolini. Take advantage of their legendary Bellini, or try Japanese options from Yotto. A nautical-themed space adds to the enchantment. However, Cipriani ranks first among the ten top Italian restaurants on Las Vegas Strip.
- Address: 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Opening Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 a.m – 11 p.m Friday – Saturday: 11:30 a.m – 11:30 p.m
Sinatra at Wynn Las Vegas is an elegant restaurant with a Rat Pack ambiance, offering Italian favorites. The Michelin-rated chef Theo Schoenegger owns Sinatra on Las Vegas Strip. Sinatra serves both vegan and vegetarian options.
- Address: 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Opening Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday: 5:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
3. Trattoria Reggiano
Trattoria Reggiano is also among the top Italian restaurants on Las Vegas Strip. This restaurant is nestled in the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian. Trattoria Reggiano is a top choice in Las Vegas with a romantic ambiance and vintage color scheme.
- Address: 3355 Las Vegas Blvd South Venetian Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opening Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Friday – Saturday: 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
4. Trevi At Caesars
Trevi at Caesars is located in the heart of The Forum Shops. This restaurant provides delicious Italian favorites made by Executive Chef Jose Navarro. Trevi at Caesars delivers brick oven-fired pizzas, signature entrées, and delicious pasta dishes like chicken marsala and rigatoni Bolognese. Also, don’t miss Trevi at Caesars’s happy hour cocktails or the tempting gelato bar for a refreshing treat.
- Address: Forum Shops at Caesars Palace 3500 Las Vegas Boulevard, South Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opening Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 12 p.m – 9 p.m Friday – Saturday: 12 p.m – 10 p.m
5. Flour & Barley At The LINQ
Flour & Barley at The LINQ is one of the top Italian restaurants on Las Vegas Strip. This restaurant is known for its top-notch brick-oven pizzas and creative Italian menu. Flour & Barley at the LINQ serves a diverse selection of toppings for their pizzas, appetizers, pasta dishes, and entrees. Also, Flour & Barley’s extensive beer program includes locally crafted beers.
- Address: 3545 South Las Vegas Boulevard #L – 25, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opening Hours: In Restaurant Monday – Sunday: 11 a.m-2 p.m & 5 p.m-10 p.m; Walk-up window: Sunday – Thursday: 11 a.m-10 p.m, Friday & Saturday: 11 a.m-11 p.m
Amalfi by Bobby Flay is another top Italian restaurant on Las Vegas Strip. With a focus on fish and seafood, Amalfi boasts a knowledgeable fishmonger. You can indulge in handmade pasta, light antipasti, and unique traditional desserts. Flay suggests trying the charred octopus with burnt orange and pancetta, followed by squid ink fettuccine with lobster, shrimp, and fra diavolo sauce.
- Address: 570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opening Hours: Monday –Thursday, Sunday 4:30 p.m–10:00 p.m Friday, Saturday 4:30 p.m –10:30 p.m
At LAVO at The Venetian, you can experience Roman bathhouse-inspired design with an upscale Italian menu and hand-crafted cocktails. LAVO provides upbeat dining or a romantic setting with weekend brunch featuring hot DJs and a world-class menu, including eggs Benedict. However, LAVO ranks seventh among the ten top Italian restaurants on Las Vegas Strip.
- Address: 3327 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday – 5 p.m.-10:30 p.m. Saturday & Sunday Brunch – 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
8. Mercato Della Pescheria At The Venetian
At Mercato Della Pescheria, you can enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner and savor fresh seafood, shellfish, homemade pasta, and wood-fired pizza. This restaurant exudes a genuine ambiance with hand-painted walls, hanging cured meats, and a tantalizing charcoal oven aroma. Mercato Della Pescheria is perfect for a memorable date night followed by a gondola ride at nearby Grand Canal Shoppes.
- Address: 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd Suite 2410, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opening Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Friday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Scarpetta is located at The Cosmopolitan and is well known for delivering bold flavors using seasonal ingredients. This award-winning restaurant offers Italian favorites with a modern update. Scarpetta is a fantastic spot to catch up with friends, and they have a wine list of over 450 entries. However, Scarpetta falls in number nine when referring to the ten top Italian restaurants on Las Vegas Strip,
- Address: 3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opening Hours: Sun – Thurs 5:30 pm– 10 pm, Fri & Sat | 5:30 pm – 11 pm
10. Il Fornaio Las Vegas
Il Fornaio Las Vegas is another top restaurant that features Italian cuisine. This restaurant serves imported pasta, steaks, chops, soups, and wood-fired pizza in a cozy ambiance. Il Fornaio Las Vegas’s specialty lies in freshly baked in-house bread. They cater to various diets and tastes, Il Fornaio Las Vegas is a must-visit spot for Old World culinary delights.
- Address: 3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Suite 13, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Opening Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
You can visit any of the finest Italian cuisine Las Vegas Strip offers in 2023. Check out the article above to see the ten top Italian restaurants on Las Vegas Strip. Each of these restaurants will satisfy your cravings for authentic flavors and many others.