Atlanta is a unique city in Georgia, United States. This city boasts diverse restaurants that feature varieties of cuisines. However, this article showcases the ten leading Korean restaurants in Atlanta.
10 Best Korean Restaurants in Atlanta
These are the ten best restaurants in Atlanta that feature Korean dishes:
Takorea tops the list of the ten leading Korean restaurants in Atlanta. Some of Takorea’s dishes include nachos, kimchi fries, ko-kuma, firedog, etc. Aside from Korean dishes, Takorea features Mexican dishes.
- Address: 818 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, United States
- Website: https://www.mytakorea.com/
- Opening hours: Mon-Sat: 11:30 am – 10 pm; Sun: 12 pm – 10 pm
2. Kwan’s Deli and Korean Kitchen
Kwan’s Deli and Korean Kitchen is another restaurant in Atlanta that can satisfy your Korean cravings. Aside from Korean dishes, this restaurant offers American breakfasts, deli sandwiches & salads.
- Address: 267 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, United States
- Website: https://www.kwansdeli.com/
- Opening hours: Mon-Sat: 10:30 am – 9 pm (closed on Sun)
3. Char Korean Bar & Grill
Char Korean Bar & Grill ranks third among the ten leading Korean restaurants in Atlanta. This restaurant provides traditional Korean vibes in a professional, friendly setting. At Char Korean Bar & Grill, you can choose as many dishes as possible: kimchi and truffle tomatoes, egg rolls and potatoes, etc.
Char Korean Bar & Grill is well-known for its Chicken stir-fry noodles, pan-seared ribeye, and Korean buttered shrimp.
- Address: 299 North Highland Avenue Northeast S, Atlanta, GA 30307, United States
- Website: https://www.charatlanta.com/
- Opening hours: Mon – Thu: 5 pm – 12 am; Fri: 3 pm – 12 am; Sat: 11 am – 12 am; Sun: 11 am – 11 pm
4. Suzy Siu’s Baos
Suzy Siu’s Baos is well-known for its steamed buns. This restaurant offers steamed buns served with many meat and fresh vegetables. Also, Suzy Siu’s Baos offers pork buns, spicy Korean fired, Korean barbecue beef, etc.
- Address: Krog Street Market, 99 Krog St NE Suite J, Atlanta, GA 30307, United States
- Website: https://www.koreanwives.com/ssb/
- Opening hours: Sun – Thu: 11 am – 9 pm; Fri – Sat: 11 am – 10 pm
5. Gaja Korean Food
Gaja Korean Food offers yummy Korean dishes like beef bulgogi, pork dumplings, beef short rib, and many more. This restaurant also features a vast wine choice, beer, and a fruity cocktail.
- Address: 491 Flat Shoals Ave SE A, Atlanta, GA 30316, United States
- Website: https://gajabbq.com/
- Opening hours: Tue – Sat: 5 pm – 1 am; Sun: 5 pm – 11 pm (closed on Mon)
6. Hanil Kwan Authentic Korean BBQ
Hani Kwan Authentic Korean BBQ also falls among the top ten Korean restaurants in Atlanta. Aside from offering delicious Korean dishes, Hani Kwan Authentic Korean BBQ provides an extensive wine and cocktail menu.
- Address: 5458 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30340, United States
- Opening hours: 10 am – 12 am (daily)
7. Sokongdong Tofu House
The Sokongdong Tofu House features a traditional Korean eatery design. Some of Sokongdong Tofu House features Korean barbecues, tofu, soup dishes, bibimbap, bulgogi, etc. This restaurant also offers an extensive wine menu.
- Address: 5280 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30340, United States
- Website: https://www.sokongdongtofuhouse.com/
- Opening hours: Sun – Thu: 10:30 am – 10 pm; Fri – Sat: 10:30 am – 11 pm
8. Stone Bowl House Woo Nam Jeong Restaurant
Stone Bowl House Woo Nam Jeong Restaurants serves Korean dishes in an incredible and well-spaced table setting. The restaurant also provides professional, friendly customer service. Stone Bowl House Woo Nam Jeong is well known for its beef short rib, bulgogi soup, and spicy squid bibimbap.
- Address: 5953 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30340, United States
- Opening hours: Thu: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm, 5 pm – 9 pm; Fri: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm, 5 pm – 9:30 pm; Sat: 11:30 pm – 9:30 pm; Sun: 12 pm – 9 pm (closed from Mon-Wed)
9. Miss Gogi
Miss Gogi also falls among the ten leading Korean restaurants in Atlanta. This restaurant features chicken dishes, seafood, marinated beef, pork barbecue, etc. Miss Gogi also features a cocktail and wine menu at an affordable price range.
- Address: 6035 Peachtree Rd Ste C115, Doraville, GA 30360, United States
- Website: https://missgogibbq.com/
- Opening hours: 11 am – 10 pm (daily)
10. Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree is a unique restaurant that serves Korean dishes made with a touch of the American way of cooking. Some of Blossom Tree’s dishes include grilled chicken taco, shrimp kimchi rice, pork bulgogi rice, beef bibimbap, etc.
- Address: 64 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, United States
- Website: https://www.blossomtreeatl.com/
- Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 10:30 am – 7:30 pm (closed on Sat & Sun)
Atlanta, with its cultural heritage and iconic landmarks, possesses numerous restaurants. These restaurants feature different cuisines, including Korean cuisine. Some of the top Korean restaurants in Atlanta include Takorea, Suzy Siu’s Baos, Hanil Kwan Authentic Korean BBQ, and Sokongdong Tofu House, among others. Make your choice of restaurant, visit and have a great dining experience.