End your search for affordable Indian restaurants in Dallas as this article got you covered on that. Dallas is a foodie’s paradise, especially for Indian food. With a plethora of options available, you can find something that will tantalize your taste buds no matter what your preferences are. You can find vegetarian, non-vegetarian, traditional, fusion, spicy, or mild Indian food in Dallas’ many Indian restaurants.
We’ve compiled a list of Dallas’s top 10 Indian restaurants to help you decide. Each restaurant on our list offers a unique and unforgettable experience that will leave you craving more. These Dallas restaurants are a must-try for any foodie, whether you’ve tried Indian food before or not.
10 Popular Indian Restaurants in Dallas
Below are the 10 best Indian restaurants in Dallas.
1. Shivas Bar & Grill
This cozy restaurant in North Dallas serves authentic North Indian and Indo-Chinese dishes with a modern twist. You can find classics like chicken tikka masala, lamb rogan josh, palak paneer, and biryani, as well as fusion dishes like chicken lollipop, chili garlic noodles, and Manchurian cauliflower. The restaurant also has a full bar with cocktails, wines, beers, and mocktails.
- Address: 19009 Preston Rd #209A, Dallas TX 75252
- Website: https://www.shivasbarandgrill.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Sunday 11 am-2 pm; 5 pm-10 pm
2. Desi Chulha Indian Cuisine
This casual eatery in Irving specializes in South Indian cuisine, especially dosas (rice crepes) and idlis (steamed rice cakes). You can choose from over 30 varieties of dosas with different fillings and toppings, such as cheese masala dosa, onion rava dosa, paneer butter masala dosa, and chocolate dosa. You can also try some of their other dishes like vada (fried lentil donuts), uttapam (thick pancakes), sambar (lentil stew), and chutneys.
- Address: 535 W Airport Fwy #110B Irving TX 75062
- Website: https://desichulhaindiancuisine.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Sunday 11 am – 9 pm
3. Delhi6 Indian Kitchen & Bar
Delhi6 Indian Kitchen & Bar is an upscale restaurant in Addison that serves contemporary Indian cuisine with an emphasis on regional flavors and presentation. It is one of the popular Indian restaurants in Dallas and the menu features top Indian dishes like tandoori salmon tikka, chicken chettinad, lamb shank nihari, and paneer lababdar. The restaurant also has a bar with signature cocktails, wines, beers, and spirits.
- Address: 5100 Belt Line Rd #796, Dallas TX 75254
- Website: https://www.delhi6tx.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Thursday 11 am-2 pm; 5 pm – 10 pm; Friday-Saturday 11 am-2 pm; 5 pm – 11 pm; Sunday 11 am – 2 pm; 5 pm – 9:30 pm
4. Annapoorna Kitchen
This family-owned restaurant in Plano serves authentic vegetarian food from different regions of India. You can find dishes like pav bhaji (spicy vegetable mash with bread), pani puri (crispy shells filled with spiced water and potatoes), dal baati churma (lentils with wheat balls and sweet crumble), and thali (platter with various dishes). The restaurant also serves vegan and gluten-free options.
- Address: 1223 W McDermott Dr #75, Allen TX 75013
- Website: https://annapoornakitchen.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Friday 11 am-2:30 pm; 5:30 pm-9:30 pm; Saturday-Sunday 11 am-9:30 pm
5. Herbs Indian Cuisine
This restaurant in Richardson serves traditional Indian cuisine with a focus on herbs and spices. You can find dishes like chicken malai kabab (chicken marinated in cream and cheese), goat curry, bhindi masala (okra cooked with onions and tomatoes), and dal tadka (yellow lentils tempered with spices). The restaurant also has a lunch buffet and a catering service.
- Address: 100 S Central Expy #49, Richardson TX 75080
- Website: https://herbsindiancuisine.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Sunday 11 am – 3 pm; 5 pm – 10 pm
6. Roti Grill
This fast-casual restaurant in Uptown serves fresh and healthy Indian food in a modern setting. You can customize your own bowl or wrap it with your choice of protein, rice or salad, sauce, toppings, and bread. Roti Grill is one of the renowned Indian restaurants in Dallas with a wide collection of Indian foods. You can also order some of their ready-made dishes like chicken tikka wrap, aloo gobi wrap, chana masala bowl, and paneer tikka masala bowl. The restaurant also has vegan and gluten-free options.
- Address: 4438 McKinney Ave #100, Dallas TX 75205
- Website: https://rotigrill.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Saturday 11 am – 9 pm; Sunday 12 pm – 8 pm
7. Desi Dhaba Rhome Texas
This roadside eatery in Rhome serves authentic Punjabi food that is hearty and flavorful. You can find dishes like butter chicken, lamb curry, saag paneer, and biryani, as well as street food snacks like samosa, pakora, and chaat. The eatery also has a grocery store where you can buy Indian spices, snacks, and sweets.
- Address: 800 US Hwy N Service Rd S Suite A1-A2, Rhome TX 76078
- Website: https://desidhabarhometexas.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Sunday 10 am – 10 pm
8. Sigree Indian Restaurant and Banquet
This restaurant in Frisco serves North Indian cuisine in a spacious dining hall that can accommodate large parties and events. The menu features dishes like tandoori chicken, fish tikka masala, lamb korma, and navratan korma. The restaurant also has a lunch buffet that includes soup, salad, appetizers, main courses, bread, rice, dessert, and drinks.
- Address: 3685 Preston Rd #101, Frisco TX 75034
- Website: https://www.sigree.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Sunday 11 am-2:30 pm; 5 pm – 10 pm
9. Spices Of India Kitchen
This restaurant in Plano serves South Indian cuisine with a focus on spices and flavors. You can find dishes like chicken chettinad, mutton sukka, egg curry, and veg korma. Customers can also try some of their dosas, idlis, vadas, and uttapams with various chutneys and sambar. The restaurant also has a lunch buffet and a catering service and therefore earns a place in the comity of best and affordable Indian restaurants in Dallas.
- Address: 909 W Spring Creek Pkwy #300, Plano TX 75023
- Website: https://spicesofindiakitchen.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Sunday 11 am – 3 pm; 5 pm – 10 pm
10. India Garden
This restaurant in Carrollton serves North Indian cuisine in a cozy and friendly atmosphere. You can find dishes like chicken makhani, lamb vindaloo, dal fry, and aloo gobi. You can also order some of their tandoori items like chicken tikka, seekh kabab, paneer tikka, and garlic naan. The restaurant also has a lunch buffet and a delivery service.
- Address: 2205 N Josey Ln #108 Carrollton TX 75006
- Website: https://indiagardencarrollton.com/
- Operating hours: Monday-Sunday 11 am – 2 pm; 5 pm – 9 pm
So there you have it – our list of the 10 best Indian restaurants in Dallas that you should try. Whether you’re a fan of spicy or mild, meat or veggie, north or south, you’ll find something to delight your palate at these amazing eateries. Bon appetit!