Arik Air local flight prices are one of the best when it comes to domestic airlines in Nigeria. Plus, the fact that Arik Air operates one of the youngest fleets of aircraft compared to other airlines in Nigeria.
Arik Air is a privately owned airline that has been existing since 2006. And, since then to now it has constantly been improving on its services. For more information on the history of Arik Air and on how to seamlessly book a flight on Arik Air, you can click here.
As Nigerians, most times before we decide to book an airline for a domestic trip, we first ask for the prices. If the prices are too high, we opt-in for road, but if there isn’t much margin, we go for air.
To achieve this, this article contains information that will ease your decision making on whether to opt-in for road or air.
Here, we will be looking at the Arik Air local flight prices.
Arik Air Most Popular Domestic Routes in Nigeria
Arik Air has the three most popular routes in Nigeria, which are:
- Arik Air Flights route from Lagos to Port Harcourt.
- Arik Air Flights route from Lagos to Abuja.
- Arik Air Flights route from Port Harcourt to Abuja.
Arik Air Local Flight Prices for Departure 2022
- Abuja – Lagos (Saturday, July 31st to Friday, August 6th) = $ 124 (Approximately N 62, 000)
- Abuja – Port Harcourt (Thursday, July 29st to Tuesday, August 3th ) = $ 123 (Approximately N 61, 500)
- Abuja – Benin City (Friday, August 6th to Sunday, August 8th ) = $ 234 (Approximately N 117,000)
- Benin City – Lagos (Saturday, July 10th to Saturday, July 10th ) = $ 243 (Approximately N 117,000)
- Lagos – Port Harcourt (Wednesday, August 25st to Thursday, August 26th ) = $ 127 (Approximately N63, 500)
- Lagos – Abuja (Monday, August 2nd to Monday, August 2nd) = $ 122 (Approximately N61, 000)
- Lagos – Benin City (Saturday, July 10th to Saturday, July 10th) = $ 242 (Approximately N121,000)
Arik Air Local Flight Prices for Arrival 2022
- Lagos – Abuja (Monday, August 2nd – Monday, August 2nd) = $122 (Approximately N61, 000)
- Port Harcourt – Abuja (Thursday, July 29th – Tuesday, August 3rd) = $123 (Approximately N61, 500)
- Abuja – Benin City (Friday, August 6th – Sunday, August 8th) = $234 (Approximately N 117,000)
- Lagos – Benin City (Saturday, July 10th – Saturday, July 10th ) = $242 (Approximately N121,000)
Arik Air FAQs
Does Arik Air give a Refund?
Yes, they do. But, their refund process involves a lot of stress and it takes a long time before the process can be completed. According to Arik air, if you book a flight and you decide to cancel the trip for any reason, you have to report to the Arik Air office to fill the refund form. After filling the form, you will be refunded after 21 days.
But is it exactly 21 days at the dot? No, it is not. There is no 100% guarantee that you will be refunded after 21 days. It can extend to two or even four months. Most Nigerians have to go to the Arik Air offices to create a scene before their refunds are being made.
So if you want to apply for a refund, you must ask yourself if you have enough strength to either wait or go shout at the office.
Will I Get My Money Refunded Back in Full?
No, you will not. Arik Air will deduct administration charges and cancellation fees from the unused ticket before refunding back the remaining.
However, Arik Air did not clearly state how much is the administrative charges or cancellation fees. Just know that, when you apply for a refund, you are getting almost half of the money back. For example, if the ticket you booked was N61, 000, just be expecting to be refunded with N35, 000 at most.
Are all Tickets Refundable?
No, they are not. The kinds of tickets that are not refundable are promotional and discounted tickets. They are always the cheapest kind of ticket.
I will advise you to read the ticket rules before applying for a refund to save yourself some embarrassment.
Can I change or reroute Arik Air tickets?
Yes, you can. It is just a few steps involved.
Firstly, go to the official Arik Air website to input the changes.
Click on manage booking when the website is opened.
Enter details: This involves inputting your booking reference number that was sent to your email and your last name. After which, you will click on the continue button and wait for the page to load.
Select change flight: Select the ticket you want to change and click continue. A new page will then load where you will input your new travel time, route and date. After that, select these newly inputted changes and click on continue. As you can see, it is a very simple thing. This should take you no more than five minutes with a good network.
Arik Air is the best airline you can patronize in Nigeria. If you haven’t booked Arik Air airline before, I urge you to do it today. You will see the difference in their services.