Finding it hard to know how to obtain Slovakia tourist Visa, visit, or work visa in Nigeria? Worry no more as you will find the best embassy to help you get a Slovakia visa in Nigeria. You know planning to visit Slovakia can be thrilling and full of excitements but it’s another story when the Nigerian travel embassy is yet to approve your Visa.
If you want to get a valid Slovakia visa, then you should do the right thing the right way. Follow the guidelines on this page and you’ll be one step away from obtaining your Slovakia travel visa.
Slovakia is a beautiful country in Europe and it is widely known for its natural landscape and many castles just like the ones in Cinderella. It is a landlocked country filled with high mountains. The capital of this country of giants is the Bratislava and Slovak being their official language and euro the currency in use.
Slovakia is the world’s biggest per-capita car producer with a total of 1,000,001 cars manufactured in the country in 2015 alone. The car industry represents 43 percent of Slovakia’s industrial output and a quarter of its exports.
Types of Visa to Slovakia
There a couple of visas that can be awarded to you but this depends on your purpose of travel to Slovakia. You will be awarded a Slovakia travel visa if you are visiting the country as a tourist and will be awarded a student visa if you’re going there to study. Some of the available Slovakia visas include:
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
Slovakian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
21st Crescent, Off Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone: (+234) 909 224 3995
Is Slovakia a Good Place To Go Study?
Yes, Slovakia is in fact one of the most advanced countries in the world and their educational system is sound when compared to Nigerian education. If you can get a Slovakia student Visa now, I’ll urge you to go abroad and study. It’ll forever be one of your best bet to becoming successful.
Slovakia Visa Requirements For Nigerians
Here is a list of required documents needed if you are applying for a Business visa into Slovakia.
- The Visa application form completely filled and signed.
- Recent passport-sized photographs which captures the full face with a light background is required.
- International passport with a validity exceeding the expected return date, with at least two blank pages.
- Copy of the passports data sheet (page on which the photo is located).
- Copies of your previous visas (if any).
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Slovakia and itinerary.
- Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Slovakia.
- Health Insurance. Proof of health insurance covering international travel.
- Hotel reservation for the duration of the intended stay.
- A proof of your civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse if applicable).
- Proof of legal stay (if the application is not presented in the country of origin).
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
- If you will be receiving financial support from a host or other sponsor in Slovakia, their bank statement would be required. Please provide a copy of that individual’s bank statement. Please note that the invitation letter from your host should specifically state the types of support they will be providing (financial, accommodations, etc.).
- Original Business letter, signed by the inviting company on the company letter paper, providing information about the travel purpose, specifying the type and desired validity of the visa.
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies, if any exists.
- Certificate of employment (if employed).
- If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel (if employed).
- Trade register excerpt or the like (for self-employed).
- Bank statement for the last 3 months.
- Proof of group travel (if the travel is going to be done in a group).
- Trade License (first issued and present renewal).
- Visa fees
Now that you’ve seen the Slovakia visa requirements for Nigerian citizens. I feel it’s high time you get to work in preparing your travel documents since you know how to obtain a Slovakia visa already.
One thing you should know that the embassy can ask for additional travel documents so you have to corporate and not totally rely on any information you find online.
You can trust Fastlagos, though. We deliver the best travel-related content for Nigerians and our information is verified.